Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Things

My very first card class was done with a group of ladies who were not stampers, so I had a card project and a 6"x6" scrapbook page for them to do.  For one of my scrapbook page examples I used my favorite TAC stamp set "You Are"  and a picture of Addison, my favorite (and only) granddaughter.  Also, I used some double sided paper, white core cardstock, a scalloped oval punch, some fake flowers, bling, and of course a ribbon bow (my husband said I like to use ribbon a lot).  And yes, I made the spring dress with pantaloons too!



4 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your granddaughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - I haven't scrapbooked in so long...this is inspiring me to get some pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful SB page... That is one of my sentiment sets too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by to look at my blog. Thank you for your kind comments.