Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Double Challenge

Time for another CardPatterns challenge, #133!  This is the sketch we were to work from-

 

Another challenge I am entering is Challenge #107  Isaiah 40:31 from Stamping Sisters in Christ.  Their challenge was to use scripture and wings.

And here is my card-
The butterfly was cut out with my sillouette, rolled with SU's Very Vintage jumbo roller, colored with Copic and Tombow markers.  Before coloring had dried I sprayed the butterfly with glimmer spray which softened the colors.  Ink is SU's Soft Suede.  Ecc. 3:11 stamp is from The Angel Company's "Beautiful Lace"  designed by NinaB.  Butterfly and scalloped oval are mounted with pop dots for dimension and the card opens from the side.  Be sure to check out the other entries for these two challenges. 

7 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I love the colors and the sketch is beautiful! So glad you could join us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant and beautiful!! Love that verse and your soft colors. Thanks for joining us at SSIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and one gorgeous butterfly.Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!!! I love the vintage feel! That butterfly is amazing!!! I love everything about this!!! Thanks for joining us at SSIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this butterfly. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful!! Everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is positively STUNNING! I sure am glad you were inspired to create with this sketch and share your GLORIOUS output with Card Patterns... Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by to look at my blog. Thank you for your kind comments.